Hotel Diamarek, Saint-Louis, Senegal
The Hotel Diamarek is ideally located 4 km from the center of Saint-Louis, situated on a narrow strip of sand between the Atlantic Ocean and the Senegal River; the Langue de Barbarie.
The establishment occupies a landscaped area filled with trees and flowers, where bungalows are scattered, offering views of the sea or the lush greenery.
Diamarek offers local and international cuisine in its restaurant. A large swimming pool is available for guests’ use.
- 40 ventilated or air-conditioned rooms with bathroom
- Unique frame of the Langue de Barbarie
- In the middle of nature but close to Saint-Louis
- Bar-Restaurant with local and international cuisine
- Large swimming pool
Benefit from preferential rates negotiated with our partner (starting from – rates vary depending on the date).
For a personalized quote or any specific request, please fill out the contact form on the contact page.
- Single room: € 45 (with 1 breakfast)
- Double room: € 67 (with 2 breakfasts)